Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£32k to £35k|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of Europes largest investment managers, who pride themselves in providing a dedicated service to their clients, is currently seeking an Investment Sales Support to join their growing team based in London.
- Providing support to intermediaries and the sales team in achieving the sales targets from discretionary brokers and IFAs.
- Acting as an interface to ensure customer feedback is managed and passed between the relevant teams.
- Coordinating meetings and client activity to contribute to sales targets and actively identify new sales opportunities.
- Providing sales support to sales managers and recording the sales activity and materials within an organised database.
- Ensuring demands of sales efforts are delivered effectively.
- Maintaining knowledge of the investment market and materials within.
- Dealing with client equiries.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working in a similar sales support role within asset management.
- An understanding of investment processes and philosophies.
- Knowledge of the market and competitor movements within.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now