Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of Europes largest investment managers, who pride themselves in providing a dedicated service to their clients, is currently seeking an Investment Writer to join their growing team based in London.
- Producing commentary for the range of funds the company sells.
- Producing quarterly institutional reports.
- Using understanding of the market forecasts to produce monthly reviews and commentaries.
- Editing and proofreading marketing materials to a high quality.
- Building relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Attending meetings with clients and reporting ideas and developments back to the sales and marketing teams.
- Providing origination, thought leadership content and investment commentary to support campaigns.
- Supporting the retail marketing teams and other areas of the business with investment communications, as and when required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a similar role within investment management.
- Experience writing and editing high quality investment content for a variety of audiences.
- Experience in fund reporting with extensive knowledge of various asset classes.
- Preferable experience producing messages for social media use.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now