Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
A global investment management firm are currently seeking a 12 month contract and permanent Marketing Executive / Assistant to cover the EMEA region of their firm, supporting business growth and aiding in the digital side of their marketing.
- Proofreading and copywriting
- Producing marketing materials within PowerPoint and Adobe design software.
- Corresponding with senior teams to build presentations.
- Attending and executing trade shows, whilst liaising with event companies and managing these relationships.
- Managing events across the UK and Europe.
- Managing the EMEA email marketing, webcasts, email calendar, Italian website materials and publishing.
- Coordinating and designing event marketing emails, webcasts, and quarterly insights.
- Managing social media platforms, creating posts for events and marketing initiatives within the EMEA region.
- Managing the marketing budget, tracking bills and invoices, and sending regular internal communications.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- It is essential this candidate has experience working in an Assistant Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive position within Asset Management.
- Desirable to speak another European language (German/Italian/Spanish), but not essential
- Degree educated, or equivalent.
- Working experience with CMS and CRM software would be helpful.
- Knowledge of HTML writing would be helpful.
- Experience in Adobe design software and Microsoft Office desirable.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 143 3338 or Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now