Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£30k to £36k|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
A global leading asset management firm are looking for a PR Executive to join their performance-driven team in London, supporting the EMEA region.
- Supporting PR and media campaign work in Europe and the Middle East.
- Managing and updating appropriate content and media including press releases, case studies and briefing notes, as well as overseeing the translation of these releases.
- Drafting evaluative reports for internal colleagues and teams.
- Coordinating responses from European media and PR enquires.
- Providing support in external and internal media conferences including roadshows and interviews.
- Supporting all social media platforms to ensure regular content updates.
- Supporting the Head of Communications, Europe and Middle East on all projects as and when is needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in financial services covering press office activities.
- Ability to write and edit articles and internal communications.
- Experience and familiarity using social media platforms.
- Ability to work with stakeholders in all levels of the firm, as well as external journalists and suppliers.
- A European language is highly desirable (French/German/Italian ideally).
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now