Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a well renowned Financial Services firm based in London, seeking a Market Research Associate to join their London team on a permanent basis.
- Working with senior team members to research and analyse potential market opportunities to develop successful strategies.
- Organising external and internal meetings for senior team members, as well as participating in these meetings and developing relationships as required, occasionally developing these relationships over the phone.
- Preparation of various marketing materials including pitch books, to support the Business Relationship Management team.
- Analysing data within capital markets to monitor new and existing activity and identify trends in support of the teams wider marketing strategy.
- Producing annual and monthly reports, budgets and plans in relation to the EMEA region.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of producing marketing materials within a sales team.
- Demonstrable experience of data research and analysis.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of market data systems.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and various other CRM systems.
- Experience producing budgets and managing accounts.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now