Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
A global investment management firm is currently seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to cover their EMEA region. The successful candidate will be working in their London Office, forming and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients and business partners.
- Involvement in marketing campaigns, working with Global Marketing colleagues to successfully manage stakeholder cycles, meet deadlines and organise priorities through each project, ensuring programs are executed effectively, on time and within budget.
- Executing and maintaining various collateral needed for all events, as well as providing a post-event conclusion.
- Working with regional teams, especially the team based in Boston, to translate the business goals into digital, print and media forms, as well as utilise all social media platforms.
- Supporting the institutional and wholesale business objectives through data mining and business analysis.
- Producing new ideas on marketing performance, to increase efficiency and accuracy, whilst researching competitor information regarding certain areas.
- Overseeing the literature associated with each project, managing it to replace any outdated literature with more compelling literature.
- Supporting the key business partners by addressing and responding to issues, building and maintaining relationships along side.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in similar role within the asset management space.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Willingness to travel as and when is needed.
- An additional language (French/German/Dutch/Italian) is desirable.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Ana Maria Tuliak on 0203 143 3371 or AnaMaria.Tuliak@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now