Contact Ana Maria about this job
Vice President, Consultant
Find a Job
|Salary||£70k to £90k|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Contact||Ana Maria Tuliak|
This exciting new role will see the successful candidate working as a Senior Account Manager in London, for a worldwide leading professional learning firm.
This role will primarily involve building and maintaining relationships for the firm within their financial services institution in EMEA.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues of all seniority levels, and working with the EMEA teams to retain and grow these relationships.
- Leading and prioritising the client service teams within the firm to acquire growth opportunities and execute account plans.
- Solving issues and bringing complex business issues to market, following collaboration with all teams within the firm.
- Working with sales managers to negotiate deals with existing clients and new business opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to make consultative enterprise-level sales.
- Ability to develop, build and execute account plans.
- Must have demonstrated success in equity, credit and financial services sales.
- Creative thinker with a focus on opportunities for growth of the firm.
- Ability to handle continually increasing responsibility.
-Experience in either: credit sales, equity sales or wider financial services sales
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Sophia Deen-Khan on 0203 143 3383 or Sophia.Deen-Khan@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now