Contact Georgina about this job
Associate Vice President
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting new role will see the successful candidate working as Business Development Support for a global investment management firm in London.
This role will involve supporting the EMEA Business Development Support Team with client servicing and new business opportunities.
- Preparing client-focused proposals and servicing pieces accurately and to a high standard.
- Responding to information requests whilst gathering critical data and product information.
- Managing and completing databases for the business and consultants efforts.
- Maintaining and preparing RFP reports.
- Keeping industry data up to date for use across the UK.
- Covering products across the regional space.
- Maintaining risk mitigation practices within the team procedures.
- Developing and growing with the organisation through assignments and opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Experience of Sales Support or Business Development Support within the financial services / asset management industry.
- Knowledge of fixed income, with a background in macroeconomics or similar, is desirable.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to write in another language is desirable.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 143 3338 or Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now