Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an investment management firm that is renowned as one of Europes leading asset managers. The firm manages funds across fixed income, equity and property. This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate working as the UK Head of Marketing for a specialist UK investment management firm, who are leading in international asset advice. This role will involve working on the marketing strategy and intermediary channels.
- Driving channel marketing strategies whilst keeping updated with the changing market.
- Managing and developing the UK Marketing Team.
- Developing initiatives through the work in Sales and Marketing and D2C.
- Managing the content and literature for the firms website and developing it to ensure it adheres to the format for channels and end audience.
- Responsibility of some marketing materials following approves sign-off.
- Building strong relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Driving the e-strategy in D2C with the digital team.
- Planning and managing the budget and responsible for board reporting.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong marketing and industry experience.
- Working experience of managing marketing teams in an intermediary space.
- Experience supporting a sales team and overseeing the development of marketing content.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now