Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate working in London as a Senior Investment Communications Manager for one of the largest asset management firms in Europe.
This role will involve capturing the companys best research ready to present it to clients, bridging the gap between teams within the broader marketing organisation.
- Consulting internal stakeholders on copyediting, proofreading and project management.
- Preparing investment content for a range of different audiences.
- Building rapport with a wide range of audiences, using your knowledge of investment trends and communicating complex financial concepts.
- Producing market reviews and outlook commentaries as and when is needed, to be used in promotional materials.
- Promoting thought leadership throughout different areas in the business and through a range of content, some generated from regular investment meetings.
- Reflecting on the latest client issues and insights and using observations to generate ideas of fresh content for marketing collateral.
- Overseeing the production of fund commentary for institutional reports quarterly.
- Leading and developing other investment writers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree level educated in English, Economics, Finance or Marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience working in an asset or investment management based firm.
- Ability to understand intricate financial concepts within the investments, market and economic trends.
- Experience in editing and proofreading.
- Ability to write and edit to a proficient and professional level.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now