Contact Georgina about this job
Associate Vice President
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate working as a Marketing and Events Associate for a credit ratings distribution firm in London.
You will be working with offices in the EMEA region and New York, and supporting the Director of Marketing in the UK.
- Managing the firms Event Program, including sourcing sponsors for an event and managing the pre and post event logistics.
- Reporting on all marketing activities to determine and measure ROI, campaigns and lead flow for marketing initiatives.
- Driving the continuous improvement process whilst assigning, tracking and measuring marketing programs via Salesforce.
- Driving lead generation through various channels by executing a range of marketing initiatives.
- Managing and tracking the annual budget and annual planning process.
- Continually tracking the stock replenishment of marketing materials, global distribution, tradeshow materials and promo items inventory to ensure timely processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing and Events management experience within the financial services industry.
- Ideally experience with Salesforce.
- Preferred experience with Marketing Automation.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 143 3338 or Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now