Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting new role will see the successful candidate working as a Relationship Executive for a rapidly expanding investment services firm in Surrey. This role will involve working in a mix of sales, relationship, networking and management to develop a portfolio of high net wealth investors who you will build long lasting relationships with.
- Developing and managing new and existing relationships with customers and investors through various means of communication.
- Responding to customer and client queries whilst ensuring timely resolutions and maintaining the customer status.
- Promoting the firms products and services to identify sales opportunities.
- Driving new client business through active utilisation of tools.
- Attending events as and when required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in sales in financial services and servicing clients must be proven (preferably High Net worth individuals)
- Experience working within risk management.
- Knowledgeable of investments and the industry.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now