Contact Ana Maria about this job
Vice President, Manager
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Contact||Ana Maria Tuliak|
This new exciting role will see the successful candidate working as Sales Support for a boutique investment manager, supporting their business development and client relationship team in London. In this broad role the candidate will be working alongside a high performing team which will allow exposure to a wide range of activities.
- Generating new business and developing client relationships by liaising with clients and investors, to also aid in developing a career.
- Handling and responding to RFPs, and advisor and investor queries.
- Providing valuations and support to the distribution team, assisting with the development of client relationships, as well as supporting the sales team technically.
- Producing presentations and undertaking research projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferable experience working in an Investment or Asset Management firm.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Ability to use Microsoft office.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Ana Maria Tuliak on 0203 143 3371 or AnaMaria.Tuliak@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now