Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate working as a Marketing and Investor Relations Assistant for a private investment manager in London. This role is suitable for someone looking to begin their career in Marketing and Investor Relations, as this role offers broad exposure to Marketing and IR activities.
- Admin duties covering investor relations and marketing.
- Updating databases and managing data on the CRM system.
- Producing and despatching investor reports.
- Updating the website and assisting in PowerPoint presentation updates.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in administration, website content management, CRM systems and literature production would be preferable.
- Qualification in Marketing and Communications, or equivalent.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Sophia Deen-Khan on 0203 143 3383 or Sophia.Deen-Khan@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now