Contact Georgina about this job
Associate Vice President
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
The exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate working for a global investment management firm as a Presentation Specialist (London).
This role will involve working in a fast-paced environment to produce presentations for clients, events and internal meetings, whilst building knowledge of the internal client base.
- Collaborating with the design teams to produce presentations and create new slides for internal clients, which are consistent with the all other presentation materials.
- Effectively using internal web-based content management systems and tools to record all workflow.
- Formatting of data and charts, as well as various visual graphic elements.
- Working in coordination with regional offices to complete multiple projects.
- Supporting and monitoring the tracking of drafts through to completion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Presentations experience is required.
- Experience working with desktop publishing is required.
- Competency using all applications in Microsoft Office is essential.
- European languages such as French and German would be desirable.
- Preferred knowledge of working with Adobe creative suite.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 143 3338 or Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now