Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting opportunity with see the successful candidate working for global investment management firm as a European Marketing Executive, reporting to the Head of European Channel Marketing. The role will consist of marketing strategy implementation in London, supporting both institutional and wealth distribution channels.
- The candidate will be planning and managing marketing activity following the objectives of European sales and business.
- Leading in the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Reporting on the performance on a monthly basis.
- Undertaking competitor market research.
- Managing the European email marketing activity, as well as CMS updates and regional websites.
- Managing the CRM database to ensure all activity is monitored.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally the preferred candidate will have experience in asset or investment management
- Ideally institutional and wealth channel background.
- Strong experience across asset classes, and stakeholder and third-party management.
- Must have knowledge of the Pan European funds and the industry.
- Preference for a European Language speaker, although not essential
- Demonstrable ability to produce multi-channel campaigns in Europe would be desirable
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 143 3338 or Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now