Contact Georgina about this job
Associate Vice President
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world. They are recruiting for a French speaking Marketing Manager to join their Global marketing department. The Marketing team acts as a hub in providing key product and positioning communication to international offices conducting business in Asia, Canada, Australia and Latin America.
- Focusing on optimising the whole customer experience, leading cross-functional activities to determine product priorities.
- Develop, manage, evaluate and review marketing strategy (including content) for the French region as well as at the Pan European level in line with brand, sales and overall business objectives.
- Develop and manage all areas of the marketing mix for all distribution channels and implement key metrics to evaluate effectiveness and ROI, in conjunction with other internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and evolve marketing literature, working closely with the content, product marketing, sales and product specialist teams to create optimum brand/product positioning and messaging.
- Implement advertising plan, managing external relationships with media buyers and evaluate the related metrics.
- Ownership of the regional websites, ensuring that content remains current and that it is fully integrated with the corporate message as well as with the regional sales activity.
- Building a strong partnership with the sales team to establish joint priorities and gain alignment on strategic plans.
- Regional budget allocation, management, recording and reporting.
- Assessing and challenging the marketing strategy through analytics.
- Working closely with key stakeholders (e.g. global marketing, sales, product specialist group, product, compliance, finance).
- Provide insight into the marketing developments both internally and externally to maximise efficiencies.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Fluent French (written and verbal)
- Marketing qualification an advantage
- IMC Qualification an advantage
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now