Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£30k to £45k|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate working for an international financial services firm, working within the EMEA Banking team in London. They will be managing relationships and overseeing coverage across the EMEA region, whilst developing their career in relationship management and origination, and expanding their network of Bankers and other Professionals.
- Supporting senior team members in the development of relationships and marketing efforts.
- Direct interaction with Bankers and Debt Advisors to generate new corporate bonds and loan rating mandates.
- Developing and executing marketing plans to generate new rating mandates.
- Preparing pitch books and case studies to aid in developing new business development materials.
- Attending external meetings and in time taking an active role in building relationships with external clients.
- Attending internal meetings where the candidate will draft minutes and prepare reports on set timescales, ready for distribution.
- Attending and representing the firm in internal and external events, whilst networking with market participants.
- Utilising data to monitor market activity, identify trends, and develop tools to support marketing aims.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally educated to a degree level, or equivalent.
- Ability to prepare detailed marketing and business development materials with the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to analyse and interpret large sets of data.
- Knowledge of Leveraged Finance, Private Equity, Capital Market Data systems.
- Experience using CRM systems.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now