Contact Ana Maria about this job
Vice President, Consultant
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Contact||Ana Maria Tuliak|
A boutique investment manager is currently seeking an Intermediary Business Development Manager to join their growing team based in London.
- Approaching prospects IFA firms and advisors to discuss IFA propositions and other new business opportunities.
- Organising and attending meetings with clients, and assisting in relationship management.
- Ability to grow with the firm and identify potential partners to work with.
- Working with senior stakeholders to sign advisors and firms as partners.
- Building and developing the IFA database, logging all client interactions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a similar role within asset management.
- Experience selling products to IFAs.
- Experience cold calling and developing relationships.
- A developed understanding of the UK IFA market, with a network of IFAs to develop.
For more information on the roles we have available, or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Ana Maria Tuliak on 0203 143 3371 or AnaMaria.Tuliak@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now