Contact Ana Maria about this job
Vice President, Consultant
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Contact||Ana Maria Tuliak|
A global asset management firm is looking for a candidate to join their team as an institutional marketing executive. This role will be focused on the European channel, supporting the delivery and communication of marketing plans, as well as supporting the wider marketing team to proactively achieve the marketing objectives.
- Developing and working closely to build solid relationships within relevant business areas.
- Supporting the development of the marketing strategy for relevant channels, conducting client and competitor research.
- Producing marketing materials and ensuring their delivery is compliant to the budget and timescales.
- Managing the production of investor newsletters and quarterly reports.
- Keeping stakeholders informed on all current literature.
- Maintaining and monitoring relevant webpages to unsure information is current, whilst reporting on email click through rates and web page views on a regular basis, suggesting areas for improvement.
- Writing and proof reading copy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have experience working in a client focused marketing role within an investment management industry.
- Excellent knowledge of core marketing principles.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the key media, promotions and communications.
- Must have key skills in managing projects within specific times and budgets.
- Must be able to work effectively with key stakeholders and external third party relationships.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Ana Maria Tuliak on 0203 143 3371 or AnaMaria.Tuliak@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now