Contact Luke about this job
Assistant Vice President, Consultant
Find a Job
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Projects & Change Management|
A leading Investment manager is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. The role will consist of technology projects and business projects. This individual will work closely with the Client Reporting and eCommerce manager and the Newton Commercial teams to help meet the needs and expectations of clients, prospects and consultants to deliver solutions that help achieve the strategic goals.
- You will be expected to have had full project life cycle experience and to be comfortable to work in all areas of the business.
- Performance attribution experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Asset Management industry
- Wide variety of asset classes
- Experience in trade order life cycle
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Logical and analytical approach, with the ability to perform structured analysis and solve complex concepts.
- Ability to think strategically and understand the implications of proposed business changes to an environment with multiple systems
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good technical literacy and understanding of databases; ability to navigate data structures via SQL queries
- Must be degree educated or have a recognised business professional qualification
- The ability to work with SMEs to gather the requirements, document them, design changes to business processes and to implement the requirements within the project framework
- Assist with the implementation of any system, process, controls or procedural changes in line with the project deliverables
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now