Contact Luke about this job
Assistant Vice President, Consultant
Find a Job
|Salary||£55k to £60k|
|Sector||Projects & Change Management|
Our asset management client is looking for a permanent Business Analyst and Project Manager with exposure to operations risk for a multi year project to improve the incident management and reporting of risk within the business.
Ideally looking for a candidate with project experience who has worked with operations risk experience. The role will also have exposure to the GDPR programme that is ongoing.
- Able to gather requirements from different stakeholders and present it in BRD's and functional specs.
- Point users in the right direction to support the growth of the operations risk space.
- Ideally come from either an asset management or investment banking background
- Work proactively with key and senior business stakeholders to define project objectives, scope and plans.
- Provide subject matter knowledge, business analysis expertise, commercial awareness, and industry insight to initiatives within the Portfolio.
- Production of Project MI and the running of Project Governance.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now