Contact Luke about this job
Assistant Vice President, Consultant
Find a Job
|Sector||Projects & Change Management|
A leading Asset Management client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work on a mixture of technological projects and business projects. The successful candidate will have a solid business analyst background.
- You will be expected to have had full project life cycle experience and to be comfortable to work in all areas of the business.
- Performance attribution experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Asset Management industry
- Wide variety of asset classes
- Experience in trade order life cycle
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Logical and analytical approach, with the ability to perform structured analysis and solve complex concepts.
- Ability to think strategically and understand the implications of proposed business changes to an environment with multiple systems
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good technical literacy and understanding of databases; ability to navigate data structures via SQL queries
- Must be degree educated or have a recognised business professional qualification
- The ability to work with SMEs to gather the requirements, document them, design changes to business processes and to implement the requirements within the project framework
- Assist with the implementation of any system, process, controls or procedural changes in line with the project deliverables
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now