Contact Simeon about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Credit & Risk Management|
Leading Investment Manager seeking a Fixed Income Risk Manager to join their London office.
* Work closely with the Risk Allocation Committee on alpha/risk allocation processes, and the evaluation of investment talent;
* Play an integral role in the design and structure of the firms Global Fixed Income Macro Hedge Fund as well as their new multi-strategy hedge fund which spans all asset classes;
* Engage in the broader risk management activities of the firm, for example developing a common risk platform across fixed income, and evaluating new risk taker candidates.
* Engage with risk takers on a daily basis, to help them understand their positioning and risks, ensuring that risks match conviction levels;
* Work closely with risk takers to challenge and help them identify opportunities for improvement on their investment philosophies and processes;
* Engage the team with market and portfolio risk insights, and participate actively in the daily Risk Meetings and dialogue on investment ideas;
Skills/ Experience required
* A strong academic background;
* 4+ years experience in risk management within long only and long/short fixed income portfolios. This may have been gained on the Buy side, the Sell side or Consultancy;
* Proven ability to partner with investment talent effectively;
* Demonstrable fixed income derivatives knowledge;
* Previous experience as a risk taker would be advantageous.
For applications or enquiries, email Simeon.Randell@BRUINFinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now