Contact Simeon about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Credit & Risk Management|
A leading Investment Manager is looking for a Senior Risk Manager with extensive Fixed Income knowledge to join their Global Bond team. You will monitor risk levels and exposures across global bond portfolios, share insights on overall risk with the investment team, and recommend portfolio level changes, as appropriate, to the Risk Allocation Committee.
* Work closely with the Risk Allocation Committee on alpha/risk allocation processes, and the evaluation of investment talent
* Play an integral role in the design and structure of their Global Fixed Income Macro Hedge Fund, as well as their new multi-strategy hedge fund which spans all asset classes;
* Engage in the broader risk management activities of the firm, for example developing a common risk platform across fixed income, and evaluating new risk taker candidates.
* Engage with risk takers on a daily basis, to help them understand their positioning and risks, ensuring that risks match conviction levels;
* Work closely with risk takers to challenge and help them identify opportunities for improvement on their investment philosophies and processes;
* Engage the team with market and portfolio risk insights, and participate actively in the daily Risk Meetings and dialogue on investment ideas;
* Represent the Global Bond platform, as appropriate, with key clients and consultants.
* 7+ years experience in risk management within long only and long/short fixed income portfolios. This may have been gained on the Buy side, the Sell side or Consultancy;
* Proven ability to partner with investment talent effectively;
* Demonstrable fixed income derivatives knowledge;
* Previous experience as a risk taker would be advantageous.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now