Contact Simeon about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£100k to £130k|
|Sector||Credit & Risk Management|
City based Hedge Fund is looking for an Investment Analyst covering High Yield Credit / Distressed Debt. You will be part of the research team and will be responsible for sourcing ideas, performing research / due diligence and recommending investments - with core focus on High Yield Credit / Distressed Debt investments.
- Identify short and mid-term investment and trading opportunities, with sufficient liquidity.
- Focus on US and Global opportunities.
- Comfortable with corporate events, spin-offs, and special situations
- Advanced credit analysis through cash flow modelling, covenant and liquidity analysis.
- Analyse industry and company-specific information
- Perform due diligence on specific themes and investment ideas
- Generalist coverage flexible on sector coverage
- Strong communications skills with the CIO, regarding : views, timing, sizing.
- Dynamic Interactive setting
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in a similar role
- Hedge-Fund experience preferred
- We will only consider candidates strong experience in Distressed debt investments / High Yield credit
- Solid knowledge of credit / equity valuation and analysing various components of the capital structure
- CFA / MBA preferred
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now