Contact Joe about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£100k to £130k|
A leading Investment Banks custodian arm is currently looking for a Compliance Advisory Director. This role will provide risk and compliance services across the banks businesses including the following groups: Risk Management, Compliance, Global Corporate Security, Information Risk Management and Global Business Continuity.
As the Compliance Advisory Director your main responsibilities will include:
· Provide accurate and timely technical advice and guidance to business/business partner colleagues on regulatory compliance issues.
· Identify and analyse emerging Compliance risks and trends.
· Provide feedback and recommendations to other Compliance and Business colleagues on how to mitigate these risks.
· Provide strategic direction to the work of the Advisory Compliance team.
· Manage a team of Compliance professionals ensuring the work of the team is produced to a consistently high standard, is relevant and timely.
· Provide constructive challenge to help ensure that the firms regulatory obligations are taken account of within the project.
The successful incumbent will have:
· Relevant technical knowledge of UK/EMEA prudential and conduct regulatory framework (CRD IV, MIFID II, PSD II, Conduct Risk agenda etc.).
· At least 10 years relevant compliance (or risk/legal) experience
· Relevant custody/wholesale banking experience would be a distinct advantage
For more information on the role please contact Adam Pollard on 02031453348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now