Contact Mark about this job
Vice President, Manager
Find a Job
|Location||City of London|
Our client is looking to recruit a Company Data and Valuations Analyst to join their team. This Team is responsible for producing the fund valuations and also maintaining data on the underlying private companies held in portfolios or those in portfolios which are required to be monitored for processes such as investment due diligence.
· Review and update the fund exposure based on quarterly reports
· Apply robust checks to ensure the highest levels of data integrity
· Capture core data for fund of funds and company investments on a regular basis
· High level of professionalism, attention to detail and judgement.
· Background in financial services and in particular the asset management industry
· An understanding and experience of company financial data and valuation would be an advantage.
· Experience of data processing would be an advantage
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now