Contact Nirajan about this job
Vice President, Manager
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||City of London|
Our client, a top tier Investment Bank, is looking for a Product Controller to join their dynamic team in London.
The successful candidate will provide P&L and Risk control for the Structured Rates Complex Interest Rate Option Desk concentrating in Interest Rates products and Inflation Bonds
Requirements of the role include:
1. Review, substantiate and report T+1 risk and P&L Attribution on a daily basis.
2. Lead effort in streamlining/automating processes where an opportunity to do so exists.
3. Reconcile P&L figures between sub-ledgers and general ledger.
4. Analyse PnL Explains and investigate reasons for the Unexplained / Residual PnL.
5. Ensure all levels of P&L reporting are reconciled and consistent across multiple reporting platforms
6. Investigate and remedy breaks in risk/PL stemming from cash,
7. Respond to ad hoc queries from the trading desk. Participate extensively during the month end close which includes reconciling and substantiating accounts owned.
8. Liaise extensively with the Trading Desk, Finance, Trade Support and various other support partners
9. Review the Volcker attribution of the PnL and the requirements around Reg W.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now