BRUIN recently held a Breakfast Forum on Digital Marketing, for Senior Marketing professionals.
The forum focused on online and offline strategies for Asset Management firms and was led by Anne-Marie McConnon, Marketing Director at BNY Mellon Investment Management.
The agenda included a discussion of the following topics:
Much has been made about marketing’s migration to digital, but the reality is that many offline techniques and processes are still being used:
- What does it mean for your marketing department to be fully digitised?
- How realistic an aspiration is this?
- What are the challenges and opportunities that this presents?
- What impact does this increasing move to digital have for offline mediums, if any?
- And what are the benefits of offline mediums in this digital age?
A number of guests were able to join us for a lively discussion, including representatives from JPM, Blackrock, LGIM, PIMCO, BNY Mellon, Wellington and Schroders to name a few.